Our Terms of Service
Terms & Conditions:
By entering the website, you consent to comply by these website Terms and Conditions of Use. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who access or use the Service. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you may not access the Service. The materials displayed on this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
Permission is granted to temporarily view or download one copy of the materials on Sundown Festival's Website, owned by Sundown Festival International Pte Ltd for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
modify or copy the materials;
1) use the materials for any commercial purpose or for any public display;
2) attempt to reverse engineer any software contained on Sundown Festival‘s Website;
3) remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or transferring the 4) materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
Sundown Festival International Pte Ltd reserves the rights to terminate you if any of the restrictions are violated. Upon termination, your viewing right will also be terminated and you should destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether it is printed or electronic format.
The materials on Sundown Festival’s website owned by Sundown Festival International Pte Ltd are provided “as is”. Sundown Festival International Pte Ltd makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Sundown Festival International Pte Ltd does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Sundown Festival International Pte Ltd or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Sundown Festival International Pte Ltd's Internet site, even if Sundown Festival International Pte Ltd or a Sundown Festival International Pte Ltd authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
REVISIONS AND ERRATA
The materials published on Sundown Festival's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Sundown Festival International Pte Ltd does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Sundown Festival International Pte Ltd may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Sundown Festival International Pte Ltd does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Any claim relating to Sundown Festival's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Singapore without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
• This is an all-ages festival. Children under the age of 5 are free of admission.
• Guests must show valid photo ID (National Identification Card or Driving License/Passport/Student ID) to enter the festival.
• Guests without valid photo ID will be denied admission without refund.
• We strongly advise guests under the age of 12 to be accompanied by a responsible adult aged 18 or older.
• No unauthorized vending allowed.
• No unauthorized solicitations, handbills, sampling or giveaways.
• Alcohol purchase is strictly for festival-goers who are at least 21 years old.
• All customers must exchange their e-vouchers to wristbands before entering the venue.
• You must wear your wristband at all time on the venue. Don’t lose it! Those who lose their wristband for any reason will not be allowed entry into the event.
• Any person within the event not in possession of a valid wristband, will be removed. There are no exceptions.
• You must present a valid photo ID at the entrance of the venue.
• The organizers and promoters are not responsible for tickets that are purchased from any third-party entities/platforms/places that are not registered as an official ticket box partner of Sundown Festival 2020
• Artists are subject to change or withdrawal. In the event of such change or withdrawal, refunds will not be given.
• In certain circumstances some areas within the venue may become restricted.
• The organizers, promoters, and artists are not liable for any compensation and/or cancellation charges for travel expenses resulting from the event being cancelled or postponed.
• Guests who are behaving in a disorderly, offensive or inappropriate manner, and guests who refuse to obey instructions/warnings from event staff will be removed from the festival immediately. No refunds will be given.
• Any attempt to enter the event without a valid ticket or valid credentials will result in the immediate removal from event grounds. In certain cases we will contact police and press charges against the violators.
• The event operators, organizers, promoters, and artists cannot be held responsible for lost, stolen or damaged possessions or accidents resulting in injury occurring anywhere in the venue during the event regardless of fault or reason.
• We suggest you to not bring any luggage (such as backpack, travel luggage, briefcase, etc ). We do not provide lockers at the venue.
• We will refuse entry to guests who are severely intoxicated, clearly affected by drugs or deemed un t for entry. Anyone found carrying these items will be reported to the police immediately. No refunds will be given. Guests found to possess illegal substances, weapons and/or other prohibited items will also be refused entry.
• Any outside food or beverage is strictly prohibited inside the event.
• The organizer will not use or disclose guests’ personal information collected at the time of ticket purchase without consent.
• We do not appreciate shirtless people and visitors who take their shirts off will be asked to put them back on.
• Guests who are removed from the venue for any reason will be banned from re-entering the event.
• The event is intended to be a friendly and enjoyable event.
All attendees are subject to being searched prior to entry into the event, including members of the media. By requesting entry into the event, all attendees shall be subject to a thorough airport-style pat down search, including emptying pockets and bags, and having your items examined. Electronic drug detector and K-9 search will be used. Event organizer shall, at all times, reserve the right to either deny any person entry into or to eject any person from the event, who in the sole and absolute discretion of event organizer is in violation of event rules, which rules may be updated from time to time, with or without notice.
Sundown Festival International Pte Ltd and its affiliations/association reserves the right to film, record, and/or photograph the visitor, participant or wristband holder's image, likeness, action, and/or statement of this event for television, moving picture, webcast and/or other public broadcast in any medium for any purpose. Any visitor, participant and/or wristband holder of this show hereby fully releases and discharges Sundown Festival International Pte Ltd (including its employees and subsidiaries) and its affiliations/association from any rights, claims, damages, losses, liabilities, fines and causes of action whatsoever arising directly or indirectly from the filming, recording and/or photography of this event.
Data Protection Notice:
This Data Protection Notice (“Notice”) sets out the basis which Sundown Festival (“we”, “us”, or “our”) may collect, use, disclose or otherwise process personal data of our customers in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act (“PDPA”). This Notice applies to personal data in our possession or under our control, including personal data in the possession of organisations which we have engaged to collect, use, disclose or process personal data for our purposes.
1. As used in this Notice:
customer” means an individual who (a) has contacted us through any means to find out more about any goods or services we provide, or (b) may, or has, entered into a contract with us for the supply of any goods or services by us; and
personal data” means data, whether true or not, about a customer who can be identified:
(a) from that data; or
(b) from that data and other information to which we have or are likely to have access.
2. Depending on the nature of your interaction with us, some examples of personal data which
we may collect from you include your name and identification information such as your NRIC
number, contact information such as your address, email address or telephone number, nationality, gender, date of birth, marital status, photographs and other audio-visual information, employment information and financial information such as credit card numbers, debit card numbers or bank account information.
3. Other terms used in this Notice shall have the meanings given to them in the PDPA (where the
context so permits).
COLLECTION, USE AND DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
4. We generally do not collect your personal data unless:
(a) it is provided to us voluntarily by you directly or via a third party who has been duly authorised by you to disclose your personal data to us (your “
authorised representative”) after (i) you (or your authorised representative) have been notified of the purposes for which the data is collected, and (ii) you (or your authorised representative) have provided written consent to the collection and usage of your personal data for those purposes, or
(b) collection and use of personal data without consent is permitted or required by the PDPA or other laws. We shall seek your consent before collecting any additional personal data and before using your personal data for a purpose which has not been notified to you (except where permitted or authorised by law).
5. We may collect and use your personal data for any or all of the following purposes:
(a) performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods and/or services requested by you;
(b) verifying your identity;
(c) responding to, handling, and processing queries, requests, applications, complaints, and feedback from you;
(d) managing your relationship with us;
(e) processing payment or credit transactions;
(f) sending you marketing information about our goods or services including notifying you of our marketing events, initiatives and promotions, lucky draws, membership and rewards schemes and other promotions;
(g) complying with any applicable laws, regulations, codes of practice, guidelines, or rules, or to assist in law enforcement and investigations conducted by any governmental and/or regulatory authority;
(h) any other purposes for which you have provided the information;
(i) transmitting to any unaffiliated third parties including our third party service providers and agents, and relevant governmental and/or regulatory authorities, whether in Singapore or abroad, for the aforementioned purposes; and
(j) any other incidental business purposes related to or in connection with the above.
6. We may disclose your personal data:
(a) where such disclosure is required for performing obligations in the course of or in connection with our provision of the goods or services requested by you; or
(b) to third party service providers, agents and other organisations we have engaged to perform any of the functions listed in clause 5 above for us.
7. The purposes listed in the above clauses may continue to apply even in situations where your relationship with us (for example, pursuant to a contract) has been terminated or altered in any way, for a reasonable period thereafter (including, where applicable, a period to enable us to enforce our rights under any contract with you).
WITHDRAWING YOUR CONSENT
8. The consent that you provide for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data will remain valid until such time it is being withdrawn by you in writing. You may withdraw consent and request us to stop using and/or disclosing your personal data for any or all of the purposes listed above by submitting your request in writing or via email to our Data Protection Officer at the contact details provided below.
9. Upon receipt of your written request to withdraw your consent, we may require reasonable time (depending on the complexity of the request and its impact on our relationship with you) for your request to be processed and for us to notify you of the consequences of us acceding to the same, including any legal consequences which may affect your rights and liabilities to us. In general, we shall seek to process your request within ten (10) business days of receiving it.
10. Whilst we respect your decision to withdraw your consent, please note that depending on the nature and scope of your request, we may not be in a position to continue providing our goods
or services to you and we shall, in such circumstances, notify you before completing the processing of your request. Should you decide to cancel your withdrawal of consent, please inform us in writing in the manner described in clause 8 above.
11. Please note that withdrawing consent does not affect our right to continue to collect, use and disclose personal data where such collection, use and disclose without consent is permitted or required under applicable laws.
ACCESS TO AND CORRECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
12. If you wish to make
(a) an access request for access to a copy of the personal data which we hold about you or information about the ways in which we use or disclose your personal data, or
(b) a correction request to correct or update any of your personal data which we hold about you, you may submit your request in writing or via email to Sundown Festival at the contact details provided below.
13. Please note that a reasonable fee may be charged for an access request. If so, we will inform you of the fee before processing your request.
14. We will respond to your request as soon as reasonably possible. Should we not be able to respond to your request within thirty (30) days after receiving your request, we will inform you in writing within thirty (30) days of the time by which we will be able to respond to your request. If we are unable to provide you with any personal data or to make a correction requested by you, we shall generally inform you of the reasons why we are unable to do so (except where we are not required to do so under the PDPA).
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
15. To safeguard your personal data from unauthorised access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, disposal or similar risks, we have introduced appropriate administrative, physical and technical measures such as up-to-date antivirus protection, encryption and the use of privacy filters to secure all storage and transmission of personal data by us, and disclosing personal data both internally and to our authorised third party service providers and agents only on a need-to-know basis.
16. You should be aware, however, that no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is completely secure. While security cannot be guaranteed, we strive to protect the security of your information and are constantly reviewing and enhancing our information security measures.
ACCURACY OF PERSONAL DATA
17. We generally rely on personal data provided by you (or your authorised representative). In order to ensure that your personal data is current, complete and accurate, please update us if there are changes to your personal data by informing our Data Protection Officer in writing or via email at the contact details provided below.
RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
18. We may retain your personal data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, or as required or permitted by applicable laws.
19. We will cease to retain your personal data, or remove the means by which the data can be associated with you, as soon as it is reasonable to assume that such retention no longer serves the purpose for which the personal data was collected, and is no longer necessary for legal or business purposes.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL DATA OUTSIDE OF SINGAPORE
20. We generally do not transfer your personal data to countries outside of Singapore. However, if we do so, we will obtain your consent for the transfer to be made and we will take steps to ensure that your personal data continues to receive a standard of protection that is at least comparable to that provided under the PDPA.
SUNDOWN FESTIVAL CONTACT DETAILS
You may contact Sundown Festival if you have any enquiries or feedback on our personal data protection policies and procedures, or if you wish to make any request, in the following manner:
EFFECT OF NOTICE AND CHANGES TO NOTICE
22. This Notice applies in conjunction with any other notices, contractual clauses and consent clauses that apply in relation to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by us.
23. We may revise this Notice from time to time without any prior notice. You may determine if any such revision has taken place by referring to the date on which this Notice was last updated. Your continued use of our services constitutes your acknowledgement and acceptance of such changes.
Effective date: February 2020
Last updated : February 2020